• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Shred`s UK trips.

shredder1

Established Member
South Pennine Day Rover. Saturday 15th February 2020.

My first trip back in the UK for a few weeks, the storms were forecast, but I thought I`d chance it. It was however a wet day and quite a few trains had been cancelled because of the weather. I was on an early TPX class 185 over to Leeds from Manchester Victoria, after photting a TPX Nova 3 with class 68 CAT pushing on a Liverpool bound service.

After a walk around Leeds station I returned to Huddersfield, which had 3 Northern class 153 Dog boxes parked up along with one on the station on a Bradford working. I went for my usual brekkie at Whimpy`s, an International Grill, just the think on a day like this. I later returned to the station and decided to have a run down the Penistone line which was operated by Northern Pacers class 144`s for the moment at least. I went down the line as far as Shepley, a crossing point and ran over the bridge in time to catch the next Class 144 back towards Huddersfield, which happened to be the “Evolution”. I alighted at Brockholes, as I wanted to photograph the station house there, which is now a private residence, but restored to its near original character.

After a three-quarter hour wait, I boarded the returning “Evolution” class 144 back down the line as far as Penistone this time, which gave me a little time to photograph the station and remains of the Woodhead platforms. I next boarded the returning Northern Class 144 back up to Huddersfield, and was in time for another TPX Nova 3 Cat on the Liverpool-Scarborough working, which I caught back into Leeds.

My final move of the day was to buy a large Cornish Pasty to eat on the train, which was a Leeds to Wigan Northern Sprinter, which took me back to Manchester Victoria via Brighouse, the longer way around. It rained all day long, but it was still enjoyable.

https://www.facebook.com/nick.melling.104/media_set?set=a.2755993121114856&type=3

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Sounds like a rather wet but enjoyable day all in, can't have been too bad as it features 68s!

I've never had that refurbished 144, I doubt I ever will too. From various reports on here I don't think I've missed too much!

shredder1

Established Member
Sounds like a rather wet but enjoyable day all in, can't have been too bad as it features 68s!

I've never had that refurbished 144, I doubt I ever will too. From various reports on here I don't think I've missed too much!

Thanks Tec, the 144 has a different livery, but I didn't notice any other differences about it.

shredder1

Established Member
Manchester Victoria and Salford. Monday 17th February 2020.

A spare Monday and I was in the gym for 08.00 and afterwards then driving down to Crumpsall Metrolink tram stop bound for Manchester Victoria to see what was around. You can usually catch a couple of bio mass trains around lunchtime through Manchester Victoria in both directions, but they had been cancelled. One lad told us about a double headed class 56`s on tanks, this was Colas Rail bitumen from the Lindsey Oil Refinery on a diversion, we waited for these and I couldn’t believe my bad luck, I actually missed them, they sneaked up behind me at speed and I only managed one blared shot, not worth keeping, I believe they are running all week, but I`m back at work the day after, so that’s that.

One Pacer materialised on the Kirby working and quite a few class 153 Dogboxes joined to pairs of various other Sprinter classes. The Peakstone to Salford Hope Street came through behind a class 66 and one Nova 3, TPX class 68 Liverpool Lime Street bound. I later took a run up to Salford Central where you can see the Hope Street locomotive running to the head shunter and round the waggons to propel it into the sidings, and you can also get a few photographs of trains coming around the Ordsall Curves. Boarding another train to Salford Crescent, I photted an ex London Northwestern class 350/4 on a Scottish working. I later returned to Manchester Victoria before taking the tram back to the car and driving home, well worth a few hours these days though.

https://www.facebook.com/nick.melling.104/media_set?set=a.2759706967410138&type=3

shredder1

Established Member
Cheshire Day Ranger. Saturday 22nd February 2020.

With no events on over the weekend I was stuck for somewhere to go, so purchased a Chester Day Ranger ticket to see what was around. My first move was a train from Manchester Victoria to Liverpool Lime Street. I was hoping for a Nova 3 with a 68 attached, one was going in the Scarborough direction, but I was stuck with a 185 for my train.

After breakfast in Wetherspoons at Lime Street, I headed down the tunnels and took the underground to Central with a change for the Northern Line as I wanted to go out to Kirkdale to see if I could see any sign of the new Class 777, but apparently, it’s in one of the sheds and doesn’t get out much at the moment.

A strange thing happened while I was changing trains, I had my camera around my neck, but wasn’t actually taking photographs, when some kid with Carlisle Security approached me and started reading me the riot act out about taking pictures on Merseyrail and how I needed permission to do so, I just ignored him and carried on, a case of poorly trained staff again.

There was not much to see at Kirkdale, a few lines of 507 and 508 units behind the depot. I returned to Liverpool Central station and changed for the Wirral lines and had a ride out to New Brighton. There were usually a few EMU sets parked up at New Brighton, but not on this occasion. I took a unit back to Birkenhead Hamilton Square for a change to a Chester bound train, changing in Chester for Crewe on a Virgin Voyager and later returning to Liverpool Lime Street on a un-liveried London Midland class 350 EMU.

I made my second visit of the day down the tunnels, this time traveling to Liverpool James Street station for a few photographs of the original section that has been well preserved. The line from the Wirral terminated here when I first visited in the 1960`s.

I next caught a train out to West Kirby and took tea in a Fish and chip shop in the town. Retuning to the station to catch the last light of the day and returning to Liverpool Lime Street and the high-level station. I stood at the end of the platforms hoping for a Nova 3 for my return journey to Manchester Victoria, but again in rolled a class 185. I arrived home by around 20.00 so it had been quite a long day really, but enjoyable all the same.

https://www.facebook.com/nick.melling.104/media_set?set=a.2770808216300013&type=3

shredder1

Established Member
Greater Manchester. Sunday 23rd February 2020.

A little bit of track bashing around Manchester, starting at Manchester Victoria and running around the Ordsall curve and down to the Airport on a TPX 185. I then returned to Manchester Piccadilly. It was a sunny but very cold day.

I next caught a Northern class 323 to Glossop and Hadfield returning to Guide Bridge where I`d seen a Freightliner Class 66 parked up in the yard. I walked out to the footbridge, but was unable to get a photograph as this location has been meshed up since last I took a photograph from there, I suppose a few lens sized holes wouldn’t go a miss.

Returning to Manchester Piccadilly, I returned to Manchester Victoria on an Edinburgh bound Nova 1 and then a tram back to the car at Crumpsal

https://www.facebook.com/nick.melling.104/media_set?set=a.2772669069447261&type=3

shredder1

Established Member
Manchester and Merseyrail Day Rover. Saturday 29th February 2020.

Another trip over to Merseyrail, this time accessing the network from Southport this time. The 507`s and 508`s are on their way out now and will eventually be replaced with the new Swiss Stadler Rail class 777 Metro trains. So, I was back trying to capture a few more images before they all go.
From Manchester Victoria I caught a Northern class 319 electric unit to Salford Crescent with a change for a Sprinter class 150 with took me direct via Wigan Wallgate to Southport Chapel Street.

I had a break at Southport to go out to see what was left of Southport`s CLC station, Southport Lord Street, only the clock tower now survives, but a plaque has been placed on the wall in commemoration of the former station.

Returning to Chapel Street Station I purchased a Merseyrail day saver for £5.50, which covers all the network down to Chester, and Ellesmere Port and all the Wirral lines, so great value.

It was a sunny morning with some good light. I first boarded a train to Hillside, because it’s a great photographic location from the road bridge for trains going to and coming from Southport. As my train was about to leave Southport the Beatles EMU arrived and my intention was to photograph it coming into Hillside and then catch it. I made it and travelled on “The Beatles” EMU through Liverpool and on to Hunts Cross.

I returned on the Beatles EMU as far as Liverpool Central and took one last photograph of it before I left the station. No sooner had I taken the photograph that I was approached again by a member of staff who told me photography was not allow. The guy was polite and professional in his approach, but I am becoming a little bit agitated now with this photographic business on Mersey Rail, someone must be putting this out to staff, so I took this lad to task and asked him where this information had come from. He said his manager had told him, so I asked him to contact his manager and let me speak to him if possible. The manager came down to see me, he was a lovely chap, very polite and told me it was on Merseyrails website about the photographic restrictions, so I asked him to show me where it actually said that, he couldn’t find it of course, so I thanked him for his trouble and continued taking photographs.

I walked down to the Wirral lines and took a train out to Birkenhead North and then another train to Wallasey Village before returning back into Liverpool and back onto the Northern Lines at Moorfields, which must be around the location of the old Liverpool Exchange station.

I caught the next train out to Ormskirk and had an excellent tea in the Stag and Antilope just across the road from the station. Returning to the station and taking a picture of my train before it departed, when another member of the platform staff approached me and said I wasn’t really allowed to take photographs, but I haven’t seen you, I just couldn’t be bothered this time taking someone else to task, so this time I just said right. I suppose Mersey rail isn’t one of the more professional of operators.

I travelled back from Ormskirk to Sandhills and caught a train back to Southport Chapel Street. On passing Hall Road, the site of the former electric depot, I noticed the old depot has been pulled down now and some building work was taking place on the site.

My last train of the day was a two-car Sprinter class 150 which took me directly back to Manchester Victoria for my tram back to the car at Crumpsall, arriving home for 20.00, a good day.

https://www.facebook.com/nick.melling.104/media_set?set=a.2785560968158071&type=3

just looked on the merseyrail website for the bye laws and no where does it say taking of photographs are prohibited. Unless its hidden in the small print somewhere.

shredder1

Established Member
just looked on the merseyrail website for the bye laws and no where does it say taking of photographs are prohibited. Unless its hidden in the small print somewhere.

No theres nothing, photography is not illegal in this country, or on the railways.

shredder1

Established Member
Bolton, Wigan and Manchester Piccadilly. Sunday 1st March 2020.

Sunday and the sun was out, I was in the gym for 08.00 and later had a roast chicken Sunday dinner at my village hotel. It was 13.00 before I`d driven down to my local tram stop and took a tram into Manchester Victoria, catching a Northern class 319 up to Bolton. I was essentially making use of the sunshine and hoping to catch up with a few Northern Class 319`s and also the ex London Midland class 350`s, both classes which are now on limited time in the Manchester area, with the rise of the new CAF classes 195 and 331`s.

At Bolton I saw my second Transpennine CAF Nova 2, class 397 working through to Manchester from Scotland. I later caught a Northern Sprinter class 156 to Wigan North Western and returned on a Northern class 195 to Manchester Piccadilly, not a bad few hours out really.

https://www.facebook.com/nick.melling.104/media_set?set=a.2787465737967594&type=3

shredder1

Established Member
Keighley and Worth Valley Railway, Spring Steam Gala. Saturday 7th March 2020.

Locomotive roster, Ex GWR 41xx class 2-6-2T, Large Prairie number 4144, BR Ivatt 2MT 2-6-2T 41241, Standard 4 Riddles BR class 2MT 2-6-0 78022, USATC S160 2-8-0 number 5820 “Big Jim”, LMS Black 5 5MT 4-6-0 number 45212, Midland Railway 0-6-0 4F number 43924, Taff Vale Railway class 02 0-6-0Tand number 85 and LMS Jubilee 4-6-0 45596 “Bahamas”

I drove over the Pennines on Friday night after work, took tea in Haworth and later retired to the YHA Haworth and one I`ve stayed in before. YHA Haworth is a Victorian Gothic Mansion that was built as the family home of a local mill owner. Inside the building the sweeping staircase, ornate painted glass, richly carved oak and plaster friezes hint at the building’s opulent past.

I arrived after dark and on driving into the grounds disturbed a pair of Tawny Owls, that later rested on a tree above my dormer window. Surprisingly, I had a full 8 bed dormer to myself. A quick shower, a pint and a bit of reading and I was soon in the land of nod.

I was up for 06.30 and took breakfast in Morrisons across from the railway station, and I was on shed as the dawn was breaking, 8 locomotives in steam, an amazing sight.

I later drove down to Keighley and parked up at the side of the station and left the car there for the day. I spent most of the morning around Keighley station and the bank climbing out of Keighley, this produced some good shots of the locomotives hard at work and also gave me chance to catch up with a few friends.

I`d also purchased an all day rover ticket so, after lunch, I had a ride up the line behind the Jubilee “Bahamas” to Oxenhope, and returned as far as Oakworth and walked up the track back to Mytholmes Tunnel, so that I could get a few photographs from around the viaducts.

I later walked back to Oakworth and then onto Haw Loop and eventually Damems, before catching the Large Prairie back into Keighley and driving back over the Pennine and home. It had been a great start to the weekend with the East Lancs Railway steam gala to look forward to the next day.

https://kwvr.co.uk/

https://www.facebook.com/nick.melling.104/media_set?set=a.2801847306529437&type=3

shredder1

Established Member
East Lancs Railway, Spring Steam Gala. Sunday 8th March 2020.

Locomotive roster, GWR Pannier tank 6412 appearing with special thanks to the South Devon Railway. Lancashire & Yorkshire Railway Loco 752 running as 51456 - Her first fare paying passenger train since 1982, after a long restoration project. Lancashire and Yorkshire Railway Class A 52322. Hunslet 2890 0-6-0 "Douglas". LMS Stanier Class 5 4-6-0 44871. BR Standard Class 4 2-6-4T 80097. MSC 32 "Gothenburg" the Lancashire and Yorkshire PUG tank was also on display in the platforms.

I was a little tired Sunday morning after my trip on the Worth Valley Railway the day before, but I was up at 06.30 all the same and in the gym for 08.00 as it opened, a gruelling workout followed and I was showered and back in the house for 10.00 and on the East Lancs Railway at Ramsbottom for 10.30, so didn’t miss too much of the action.

After freezing for a few hours in Ramsbottom sidings, I moved down to the foot-crossing at Sumerseat and later on to Burrs Bank, eventually driving back to Bury Bolton Street station to finish the day off. Lots of double-headed action throughout the day, although some were strange pairings. I saw Lancashire & Yorkshire Railway Loco 51456 for the first time, I`m totally in awe of this locomotive. 2890 Douglas has had a repaint and she looks great, especially when she was paired up with the A class. Another fantastic gala by the East Lancs Railway and a big thank you to all involved.

http://www.eastlancsrailway.org.uk/events-activities/2020/3/spring-steam-gala.aspx

https://www.facebook.com/nick.melling.104/media_set?set=a.2802113833169451&type=3

shredder1

Established Member
Peak Forest. Friday 13th March 2020.

Weekend again and I was off down to the Ecclesbourne Valley Railway for the Multiple Memories DMU gala, its always a good one. I drove down Friday evening after work, and I always call in at Peak Forest if I`m driving in that direction just to see what was around. One of the class 56`s 56081 in plain grey livery, GBRf class 66, 66757 “West Somerset Railway”, was loading up on the ramp. Freightliner Class 70, 70016 sneaked up behind me at speed and I only just managed to turn around a get a few quick shots as she passed.

I then drove on to Buxton for a fish and chip supper at the Coach House, before driving over to my hostel for the night, the YHA Eyam. I arrived just after dark, a lovely hostel and one I hadn’t stayed at before, which overlooks the Village of Eyam, famous for containing the Great Plague, a very historic village.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eyam

https://www.facebook.com/nick.melling.104/media_set?set=a.2814771265237041&type=3

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Evening Nick.

I visited Eyam a few years ago and found it a fascinating place. The history of the place blew me away to be honest and every inch of the place had a story to tell...

shredder1

Established Member
Evening Nick.

I visited Eyam a few years ago and found it a fascinating place. The history of the place blew me away to be honest and every inch of the place had a story to tell...

Yes Id been before but not stayed at the hostel before. I was very impressed with the museum, scary stuff.

shredder1

Established Member
Ecclesbourne Valley Railway. Multiple Memories Gala. Saturday 14th March 2020.

I was up showered and out of Eyam YHA to the sound of a hooting Tawny Owl on a wet Saturday morning in the darkness. Jumping in the car I drove down to the village of Wirksworth and called in my favourite café in the village for a couple of bacon and egg baps and a hot coffee.

The rain had turned to light drizzle by the time I arrived at Wirksworth station yard and after asking permission, I had a quick look around the depot area, before returning to the station and catching the first train out at 09.18 directly to Duffield. It was on the class 101 3 car DMU.

I bought a coffee at the station shop at Duffield before returning to Wirksworth and having a look inside the new station building This has now been combined with the museum and book shop. It really is an amazing job they have done and I look forward to seeing the second half of this building completed.

I next took a ride up the Ravenstor line in the classes 101 combined with the class 119, before returning to Wirksworth. My next move was to drive down to Shottle to capture the DMU`s passing. Such a shame the railway can`t, at present gain access to the new platform, apparently there is an issue with the powers that be, hopefully it will be sorted out sooner than later.
Driving back to Wirksworth, I next took the Class 121 bubble car with a box van in tow, back down to Duffield, returning to Wirksworth and catching the Class 122 Bubble Car up the Ravenstor branch. Such a fantastic day and a big well done to all involved.

Stock operating
Class 121 W55034, Class 122 W55006, Derby Lightweight M79900 “Iris”, Class 119 W51073 and class 101 E51505, Class 101 E50170, E59303 and E50253 formerly 101692 and static display Derby Lightweight M79018 and M79612.

I left the railway around 17.00 and drove back via Buxton, taking a fish shop tea in the Coach House again, and I later called in at Peak Forest, but nothing had changed from the Friday night. I was back home for around 19.30, so a great weekend trip.

https://www.e-v-r.com/

https://www.facebook.com/nick.melling.104/media_set?set=a.2815966178450883&type=3

Last edited:

shredder1

Established Member
Manchester and Wigan. Sunday 15th March 2020.

A few hours spare in the afternoon. I was in the gym for 08.00 and later had a Sunday lunch in the village hotel. It was a dry day and the sun actually made an appearance throughout the afternoon.

I caught a TPX class 185 from Manchester Piccadilly to Manchester Airport and changed for a Northern CAF class 195 Barrow in Furness service as far as Wigan North Western. I returned from Wigan North Western on a Barrow to Manchester Airport Northern CAF class 195 alighting at Manchester Piccadilly, before taking a tram back to the car at Crumpsall.

My targets were mainly class 350`s and class 319`s both of which will be replaced shortly. Highlights were a TPX class 397 Nova 2, through Manchester Piccadilly and a former EMT Dogbox with TfW logos on the side paired up with a two-car Arrival Wales liveried 150/2. Still plenty of change happening in Manchester.

https://www.facebook.com/nick.melling.104/media_set?set=a.2817042908343210&type=3

Last edited:

shredder1

Established Member
Manchester and Salford. Monday 16th March 2020.

No band practice today, so I nipped down to Manchester to see what was around. I caught up with 6H60, Hope Street stone train as it passed through Salford Central. It was behind GBRf class 66757 “West Somerset Railway” which I`d photographs at Peak Forest last Friday evening.

I started off at Manchester Victoria and then on to Salford Central and later Salford Crescent, before finishing at Manchester Piccadilly. I managed to catch up with a few class 319`s, class 350 and Nova 2, TPX class 397, so it was a worthwhile few hours.

https://www.facebook.com/nick.melling.104/media_set?set=a.2819014504812717&type=3

shredder1

Established Member
Winwick Junction and Acton Bridge. Saturday 23rd May 2020.

Well according to Boris we are now allowed to drive somewhere for exercise, wellbeing, and recreation as long as we observed the social distancing rules presently in place. I should have been line bashing in Morocco last week, but that went whatsit up and my Polish trip in July is on a wish and a prayer at the moment, but still I`m alike, which is more than can be said of the poor souls who have fallen victim to this horrible virus, we have been lucky.

So apart from shopping for food, which has been at times, more difficult to ensure social distancing than standing at the side of a railway line in the middle of nowhere, I finally made it out of the house and drove over to Winwick Junction to photograph some lovely trains again. It was great to be out and probably helped the car a bit giving the engine a turn over, as its hardly moved off the drive these last few months.

A few more cranks were out on the bridge at Winwick, all keeping our social distancing and I was rewarded by the Bin-liner heading south, a couple of Arrival 175`s in both new and old liveries and one of the new liveried Pendolino`s, the first I`ve actually seen, apparently there are two now.

I later drove over to Action Bridge and was rewarded by 5 class 66`s, two double-headed in both directions and some sunshine to add. Additionally, a Class 323 in Northern livery southbound and a few paired class 350 units, so worth the drive over.

I returned via the Trafford Centre, Manchester`s new Metrolink extension and drove back along the route, once we are allowed to use public transport again for leisure, it will probably be my first trip on, it looks quite impressive. So generally, a few good hours out of the house, hope everyone has been coping in these strange times, many thanks for reading.

Jamesrob637

Established Member
Winwick Junction and Acton Bridge. Saturday 23rd May 2020.

Well according to Boris we are now allowed to drive somewhere for exercise, wellbeing, and recreation as long as we observed the social distancing rules presently in place. I should have been line bashing in Morocco last week, but that went whatsit up and my Polish trip in July is on a wish and a prayer at the moment, but still I`m alike, which is more than can be said of the poor souls who have fallen victim to this horrible virus, we have been lucky.

So apart from shopping for food, which has been at times, more difficult to ensure social distancing than standing at the side of a railway line in the middle of nowhere, I finally made it out of the house and drove over to Winwick Junction to photograph some lovely trains again. It was great to be out and probably helped the car a bit giving the engine a turn over, as its hardly moved off the drive these last few months.

A few more cranks were out on the bridge at Winwick, all keeping our social distancing and I was rewarded by the Bin-liner heading south, a couple of Arrival 175`s in both new and old liveries and one of the new liveried Pendolino`s, the first I`ve actually seen, apparently there are two now.

I later drove over to Action Bridge and was rewarded by 5 class 66`s, two double-headed in both directions and some sunshine to add. Additionally, a Class 323 in Northern livery southbound and a few paired class 350 units, so worth the drive over.

I returned via the Trafford Centre, Manchester`s new Metrolink extension and drove back along the route, once we are allowed to use public transport again for leisure, it will probably be my first trip on, it looks quite impressive. So generally, a few good hours out of the house, hope everyone has been coping in these strange times, many thanks for reading.

Good set of photos. Was one of the 350s ex-TPE? I was socially distanced walking with a pal near Runcorn and Widnes on Friday and I'm sure an unbranded unit went over the Mersey bridge.

Andy Pacer

Established Member
Boarding another train to Salford Crescent, I photted an ex London Northwestern class 350/4 on a Scottish working. I later returned to Manchester Victoria before taking the tram back to the car and driving home, well worth a few hours these days though.

https://www.facebook.com/nick.melling.104/media_set?set=a.2759706967410138&type=3

Just catching up with your interesting reports, worth just noting that the 350/4 would have been a TPE which had already been painted in LNWR livery ready for its impending transfer.

shredder1

Established Member
Acton Bridge. Monday 25th May 2020.

Monday May Bank Holiday and the weather was glorious, since the change in Government policy we are now allowed to drive out and meet one person providing we observe social distancing and take all appropriate precautions. My mate Allan came around and we drove over to Acton Bridge, I was so enthralled by Saturdays visit, that I just had to return.

The West Coast Main Line was undergoing engineering and trains were only travelling south as fa...r as Warrington, but we still had plenty of traffic at Acton Bridge. Two bin liners one in each direction, behind class 66`s, started the afternoon off, 66526 in Freightliner livery northbound, 66096 in EWS livery southbound, 66075 in GBRf livery southbound, 66526 Freightliner returning southbound, class 68034 unnamed in DRS livery and 68028 "Lord President" top and tailing a Nova unit, southbound, and three class 66`s with 66144 leading in EWS heading northbound to Warrington Arpley, plus a number of unbranded class 350 emu`s. A good afternoon was had.

Jamesrob637

Established Member
Acton Bridge. Monday 25th May 2020.

Monday May Bank Holiday and the weather was glorious, since the change in Government policy we are now allowed to drive out and meet one person providing we observe social distancing and take all appropriate precautions. My mate Allan came around and we drove over to Acton Bridge, I was so enthralled by Saturdays visit, that I just had to return.

The West Coast Main Line was undergoing engineering and trains were only travelling south as fa...r as Warrington, but we still had plenty of traffic at Acton Bridge. Two bin liners one in each direction, behind class 66`s, started the afternoon off, 66526 in Freightliner livery northbound, 66096 in EWS livery southbound, 66075 in GBRf livery southbound, 66526 Freightliner returning southbound, class 68034 unnamed in DRS livery and 68028 "Lord President" top and tailing a Nova unit, southbound, and three class 66`s with 66144 leading in EWS heading northbound to Warrington Arpley, plus a number of unbranded class 350 emu`s. A good afternoon was had.

Ah it might have been 101 I saw on Friday. Again another great set of photos and it looks like the sun had moved over sufficiently.