• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Shrewsbury - Cardiff Sprinters

Status
Not open for further replies.

lm321412

Hi,

Is there currently any non 175 booked Shrewsbury - Cardiff services on Saturdays?

Just wondering as I fancy a ride down to Cardiff soon and might vary it a bit if theres any booked 158 or anything.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Michael.Y

Established Member
Hi,

Is there currently any non 175 booked Shrewsbury - Cardiff services on Saturdays?

Just wondering as I fancy a ride down to Cardiff soon and might vary it a bit if theres any booked 158 or anything.

0915 is usually a 158 in the week (orig. HHD); not sure about Saturdays, haven't worked that diagram for a wee while. 150s are also put on the 0655 CDF-MAN sometimes so keep an eye out for that return journey.

PHILIPE

Veteran Member
Hi,

06 30 and 10 30 Manchester to Milford Haven and 06 13 Shrewsbury to Maesteg are 158s.. All Holyheads are booked 175s on a Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.