• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Shunter Driver - Three Bridges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainmummy

I’m currently in process with this role and wondered if anyone could tell me what a typical shift pattern looks like? I have kids so just want to try figure out if it would be feasible.

thanks!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Class2ldn

Think its nights every 3 or 4 weeks balanced out with weeks of earlies and lates.
Its a 24 hour depot.

whoosh

Established Member
I’m currently in process with this role and wondered if anyone could tell me what a typical shift pattern looks like? I have kids so just want to try figure out if it would be feasible.

thanks!

I don't work at Three Bridges, but managed to get this information.

It is the same rest day pattern as mainline drivers, as mentioned above, but the shift pattern is different as it involves more nights.

Mainline drivers are all over the place with start and finish times, and duration of shifts, but the rôle here is on the depot and has fixed shift times.

E = Early, which in this case is 06:30 - 15:15
L = Late, 14:30 - 23:15
N = Nights 22:30 - 07:15

8h45 each day.

Good luck!

Attachments

• 20210406_205754.jpg
    20210406_205754.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 61
Status
Not open for further replies.