• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

signal diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

taw valley

Click here for picture

I'm going to try to build a fully working interlocking signaling frame (no not 1:1 scale :D )

Anyway I really don't understand signalling enough to be able to signal my own diagram :oops: :oops: lol ,So i was wondering.....
can anyone point me at a website that will help me find the right places or could anyone draw in the right signals?

Thanks for the help guys and girls.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
It will be a massive job taw valley! i am invloved with two 7 1/4" guage lines that are fully siganlled and they are complex. we are jsut installing a box at a railway and its a big job i know that it is a smaller scale than 7 1/4" but even still it will be very hard to do. I camn have a go at drawing you a digram if you want me to!

Tomnick

Established Member
I'll happily pop some signals on there, and have a think about how you could go about the interlocking...remember that providing signals in the right place is the relatively easy bit though ;) .

(in fact, that layout would be relatively easy, since I doubt any signalling would be provided around the loco release crossover in the bay platform, and the same for the points at the far end of the main platform...even the points into the coal siding could probably be "hand worked" and therefore unsignalled!)

Established Member
thinking about it my dad can do it on his laptop as he has done all the route maps for SWT!! so has the signals already

Craig

Established Member
Try this website:
https://secure.esolute.com/~modra/index.php

They create mini interlocking panels. You can download a program to design them.

I had a play with it a while ago when planning a layout (which I might get around to building sometime :roll:) and came up with this. The text and platforms were added with photoshop. You can test the interlocking and stuff with the program too.

taw valley

Hi all,

Thanks for the websites and info i will be re reading and looking at everything given to me from this fourm and a couple of others

Onces again

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Established Member
Beaker said:
Dont think TV wants to go to chavstone just for help :lol:

Shut it you!!! i dont live in chavstone!! its parkstone wareham has more chavs than parkstone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.