• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Signal Failure At Swindon

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeholmes

Just to let you know that a few FGWs etc are caught up in a signal failure it happened at 1543. My dad has been told to get off the train at platform 4 and go to platform one because the signal failure is at plat. 4 :D

Joe

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Simming

Yesterday the whole panel at swindon was down, 'cause of a a power faliure.

EDIT: Why did i type Swindon.....Cardiff

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Also had a major signal blackout at Taplow this evening, was sorted remarkably quick mind. Less than an hour after I got the heads-up from FGW about it, I got another message saying trains were running again!

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I showed up to catch the 1630 from Paddington to Taunton, which was shown as on time. It actually left at 1645, but the man opposite me said that it was originally the 1530 and someone sitting along said that it was the 1600. So it was jam packed, but it had 3 train managers and 6 staff manning the buffet! It arrived at Bristol about 30 down.

Status
Not open for further replies.