• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Signal failure Bletchley

Status
Not open for further replies.

island

Veteran Member
Due to a signal failure trains on the WCML appear to be cautioned from around Wolverton to Bletchley and and are running slower than usual between Bletchley and Watford Junction. Adding 15-20 minutes to WCML services at the moment.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

voyagerdude220

Established Member
Thanks for the warning, Island. Even though i'm not travelling, i like knowing what's going on. Wasn't there a signalling problem at Bletchley yesterday afternoon?

island

Veteran Member
No idea. I'm on a Virgin up train that was the 1747 off MKC; left there on time but now running at caution on the up slow south of Berkhamsted when we should have been arriving in EUS.

Crossover

Established Member
Looking back at the automated posts on the NRE Facebook page, it would seem that indeed there was a signal problem in th Bletchley area yesterday as well.

It seems that todays incident is now sorted as well and things are returning to normal again.

Status
Not open for further replies.