• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Signaller NR (Application under consideration for assessment 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lddex

I have had one before like this, where the following week saw it turn to 'Invite to assessment 2 pending' followed by a phone call a couple of days later to arrange an interview.

But not being one to assume, does 'Application under consideration for assessment 2' basically mean my assessment scores are in the top 5 and I am going through to interview, or are there other things to consider. As I got an email for one of the applications saying I was in the top 5 and my application was being considered with the hiring manager and if successful I will be called to interview. But with my other application no email but both are reading 'Application under consideration for assessment 2'

I know NR HR dept is a bit of mystery :roll: but any light or confirmation of what the above means would be greatly received.

Thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TomBoyd

I think it means that you passed assessment, and your application is now in the hands of the hiring manager (LOM).

I don't think this guarantees an interview.

Gavmnnng

I would agree with TomBoyd,you have passed the assessment centre and are under consideration for an interview.
Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.