• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Signalling Grades

Status
Not open for further replies.

K8tie

Hi

Can someone tell me how the signalling grades work please? There is currently 9 secondment roles advertised internally local to myself but they are grade 7 and I'm not sure if this is more for people who have experience and are already trained up.

Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

nom de guerre

If you're interested, apply.

It's entirely possible to have your first signalling job at a higher-graded box. Three of my class at signalling school went to Grade 9s.

You may also find that qualified signallers are reluctant to apply for a secondment role.

Last edited:

TomBoyd

If you're interested, apply.

It's entirely possible to have your first signalling job at a higher-graded box. Three of my class at signalling school went to Grade 9s.

You may also find that qualified signallers are reluctant to apply for a secondment role.

100% agree. Apply.

K8tie

I applied and have been asked to attend the assessment day next week. ????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.