• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucaZone

Forum Rules said:
Signatures & Avatars
There are no specific limits to the size of signature images or the amount of text, however the mods reserve the right to remove, or modify, any signature which is deemed too big or inappropriate. This decision will be made on a case-by-case basis and is non-negotiable. We suggest that signature images should be in the region of 600*100px in order to decrease the chances of removal. Animated images are not recommended.
Text sizes should be between 9 and 12 (small and normal). Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, and so forth.
Users abusing these rules will be warned.
Avatars must be no greater than 150px in width, 110px in height and 9kB in size. Animated avatars are not permitted.
It is not permitted to change avatars in the gallery without prior permission of RailUK AND the original photographer of the photo.

Might I suggest some of these rules are no longer being adhered too. Some members seem to have either masses of single images, or small images and then a huge gap below it, quite often taking up vastly more space than their forum contributions.

Now Im all for freedom of expression, but I'd like to read your posts to discussions than trawl through reems of flashy colours to find replies like "Yeah I agreed".

However I have posted here instead of alerting Mods, because its a free world and I think others may have their say if they disagree with my thoughts or not :)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
If you dont want to see signatures, they can be disabled, along with avatars (if you wish) in your User CP.

The rules on signatures were relaxed some time last year, and are now simply reccomendations, but if we feel they are out of hand, then they will be edited.

Also, you can't put a gap at the end of your signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.