• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

SIMSIG help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andyrew

Hi all,
Just wondering if anyone can help, I had to reboot the comp and lost everything, now when it comes to reloading my KX SIMSIG scenarios, it has asked me to log in and its been that long since i had to log into SIMSIG that I had forgotten my password so I tried my obvious password but to no avail and then when I went onto the resend passwpord it said that the account had been blocked and to contact an administrator, althought I went on the "contact us" page and that wouldnt load had a code 404, and cant get onto the forums to get any help on there because, you guessed it you have to log in to get on the forums,

Any ideas chaps???

Thanks in advance

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Temple Meads

Established Member
Create a new account?

Probably the OP's best option to be honest.

If your still using the same email address as with your previous account, it probably won't let you use it again, in which case sign up for a web based email program (such as GMX or AOL Mail).

Hope this helps :)

Jan

I've left a message on the Simsig forum about the contact page returning a 404, so it should get fixed eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.