• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Simsig Pannel talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

morgantyreman

Would it be posible to use msn ( other messangers are avalibe:-P ) to talk to each other whiles playing simsig. Like box telephones ?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

T

Tom

F10 is already available for this purpose.

Some of us do occasionally use Skype.

Tomnick

Established Member
Oi! Are you trying to suggest us signalmen have got nothing better to do than gossip on the phone?! :p

(incidentally, I suppose Skype could work in a similar way to the circuit phone - where all signalmen/others on the circuit can talk at once if they so wished?)

morgantyreman

thats what im trying to get at insted of only been able to type 10 words at a time. Its so fustrating when your 3or 4 letters off the end of the sentance when yourun out

Lewisham2221

Established Member
Tomnick said:
(incidentally, I suppose Skype could work in a similar way to the circuit phone - where all signalmen/others on the circuit can talk at once if they so wished?)
Indeed. It has a 'conference call' feature which allows up to a certain number* of people to be in the same call and all talk at once if they wish.

* = I'm not sure of the exact number of the minute, I think it was recently increased, used to be 5 or summat.

Status
Not open for further replies.