• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

(Singapore Metro)False statement

Status
Not open for further replies.

LondonBVE

SMRT said:
Award: Singapore Best Quality Train company. We have fufilled our customer staficastion.
Actually this is only for people are very dumb to believe. Those who has came to Singapore and take our train you should know the frequencies of train for this company. Frequencies of Airport Shuttle : 2 trains running, 3 KM, 45MPH, 12mins (frequencies). This is a picture of our new train seat:
mrt.jpg
---> the new train
mrt.jpg

If the link do not work please copy and paste on your browser.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
If that's what you're used to, come to London and travel on the Metropolitan line on an A Stock (do so before they are replaced) and compare the quality of the seats ;) :D

LondonBVE

I wish too but no money, actually I did requested for soft seats at the feedback form but their reply is they scared got fire or .... . I forgot already it is quite a long ago. But strange our bus also uses soft seats until now we seldom has fire incident.

devon_metro

Established Member
yorkie said:
If that's what you're used to, come to London and travel on the Metropolitan line on an A Stock (do so before they are replaced) and compare the quality of the seats ;) :D

I would have to agree there!

Status
Not open for further replies.