• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Skeg/Windsor Railtour 20/04/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The Planner

Veteran Member
1Z60, off Skeggy at 0632. It will be on one of the real time train sites somewhere.

High Dyke

Established Member

High Dyke

Established Member
I was hoping to get on that trip, but couldn't get the time off work... For any hardy soul that's on it i'll do my best to give you a clear run between Barkston and Grantham in the morning.

Monty

Established Member
What's the booked traction for this trip? I'm working tomorrow and I think I may be in Windsor when this thing rolls in.

:)

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
What's the booked traction for this trip? I'm working tomorrow and I think I may be in Windsor when this thing rolls in.

:)

See the post above yours

Monty

Established Member
See the post above yours

I did see that, but since it was an ECS movement a day before the actual tour I wasn't sure to take that as gospel. I was half hoping it would have been a 37 or something like that. :) As Trainfanatic pointed out it that the website states the booked traction was a pair of 47s.

Status
Not open for further replies.