• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Skins or Hollyoaks

Skins Or Hollyoaks, which do u prefer ???

• Skins

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Hollyoaks

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Neither

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Both

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Established Member
Hi guys

A recent discussion at school soon turned into a debate to find out which was more popular, Skins or Holloyoaks. So cast your vote and let me know why you think it is better, ill add the scores up and add it to the running totals on the board in the common room at school :D

Stephen

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Attractive people in both, but I couldn't really comment on either since I don't watch fictional TV shows on a regular basis.

1D53

Established Member
If Hollyoaks had full frontal female nudity It'd be ace.

Techniquest

Veteran Member
What on God's green Earth is Skins? Never heard of that one.

Hollyoaks sucks though, but I suspect Skins does too.

The only TV shows worth watching, in my book, are Frasier, South Park, Family Guy and American Dad!, and that's the bottom line, because Techniquest says so!

me123

Established Member
Shame you haven't put a "they are both terrible" option, as I would have opted for that. They are a digace t British television, and that's saying something!

Techniquest

Veteran Member
I would have gone for that option too, as I believe Hollyoaks is one of the worst programmes to hit British TV screens in recent years. I've seen some other terrible programmes too (much of the stuff on Sky's own channels is beyond belief, it scares me sometimes to think of the people that actually watch it), but Hollyoaks just gets on my nerves.

I would prefer to watch Live Departure Boards for a randomly-selected station than watch Hollyoaks, which says a hell of a lot!

Galvanize

Ooh, Skins is cool! I'm one of the only people at school who actually watches it, everyone else think's it is just stereotyping british teenagers!
Sid and Anwar are my favorite characters.

alex57601

I don't watch any of these shows (or any show along those lines to be honest). My cousin recently went as far as to posting something on Facebook saying "Skins is overrated and frankly ****".

jd

I find Hollyoaks a little dull, like a teenager version of Coronation Street, just knock 20 years or so off the age of every character. I watched it on and off when the JP/Craig thing was going on, but I don't find it interesting generally.

Skins is pretty good, though I feel the writer's claim of it being an accurate representation of teenage life a little hard to believe. For a start, I know for a fact that there is nothing to do apart from play on the combine harvester in Bristol....

class 313

Established Member
I watch Skins mainly for...
mitch1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.