• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Slammer returns to Eastleigh...again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

trains2

I popped down to Eastleigh again today as 73 201 & Gorden were running on a 'practical handling trip' from Bournemouth - Eastleigh. Also got 60 041 paired up with 66 083 running into the depot.

yg7qxr.jpg

http://southern-railway.fotopic.net/

Cheers

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
Excellant shots, gd to see 3417 out again, i saw it at break time the other day, not that i was out of school or anything,

trains2

Dennis said:
Some nicely composed shots there, shame about the mistiness in a few.

Thanks, I really must learn not to upload shots taken south at that location, sun just ruins them. I tend to do it more for reference of whats going on than a quality of a picture. Anything to the north is alrite cos I got the sun behind me.

feltham2104 said:
Excellant shots, gd to see 3417 out again, i saw it at break time the other day, not that i was out of school or anything,

No me neither. :rolleyes: My lessons at college were very convieniently timed for me to be able to get down to Eastleigh to see and back again. :)

ChrisM

Some great shots.
That bridge at Eastleigh is way busy and it's amazing how much traffic passes over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.