• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Slammers in MSTS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

trains2

Wonder how long it is until Jonathan learns how to spell launched!! :lol: (everywhere ive seen it, it has made me hungry :P )

Damon, it aint going anywhere! Jon has designed it himself, no 3rd Party business, so its OUR decision if we want to axe it, which we don't!

Cheers

Coxster

Established Member
Heya Rich, didn't notice you had signed up here - welcome! I'm glad there's no third party buisness on this newer site because the last two sites went down :(

Tom C

Just a note on that CIg, the number on the front is 3401........

Great number, but that was the first VEP :roll:

trains2

Tom C said:
Just a note on that CIg, the number on the front is 3401........

Great number, but that was the first VEP :roll:

And, notice please it say "WIP", nowhere does it say its finished as it still has loads to be done, they are just early pics and the textures are only applied to give an idea of what it will be like, so please don't bite our heads off for something like that. We do know about these things, and we want to get it right!

Coxster said:
Heya Rich, didn't notice you had signed up here - welcome! I'm glad there's no third party buisness on this newer site because the last two sites went down :(

Yep, i am now here too :) We have learnt from the past, so it is now our decision, no-one elses.

Also, i have been asked to tell you that the CEP was built by a 15 year old in Gmax, so i think he's done rather well 8)

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.