• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Slammers in MSTS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

T

Tom

I must admit, that could have be rendered in 3DSmax and coloured :P

bunnahabhain

Established Member
Erm....

London & South Eastern
West Coastway
UKTrainSim

I believe they all include quite a few MK1 Electrical Multiple Units of the 3rd Rail kind.

Julian G

Established Member
Jamie C. Steel said:
Erm....

London & South Eastern
West Coastway
UKTrainSim

I believe they all include quite a few MK1 Electrical Multiple Units of the 3rd Rail kind.
but that one is more realistic!! :)

Coxster

Established Member
AlexS said:
Having seen the Making Tracks SWT CEP, I think Anton's modern day conversion wins hands down against this one.
But remember, "we" have only seen the WIP NSE one :roll:

Coxster

Established Member
AlexS said:
Did I say SWT? I meant the NSE one in the forums :) I couldn't remember which, so I hammered in SWT. I don't know which is right.
NSE ;) SWT edited the colours to include their corporate orange, red and blue. It also doesn't look out of place when coupled to NSE liveried units.

richa2002

Established Member
Well that pic isn't the best quality ;)
ER_RA_73235_SWT_3.JPG

Apoligies if people have already seen this pic. The CEPs pictured here are WIP. I know they don't have the coach with first class in yet ;)

Julian G

Established Member
Richard Armstrong said:
Well that pic isn't the best quality ;)
Image removed
Apoligies if people have already seen this pic. The CEPs pictured here are WIP. I know they don't have the coach with first class in yet ;)
it looks super good!!! :)

Guinness

Established Member
Genius. :)

I should get into MSTS more.....

I wish I could have some 3d modelling skills. :)

Harold

the SWT CEP in the screenshot looks really good, can't say which is more realistic out of E-rail's and Making Tracks CEP.

But if i had to choose, it would be E-rails one!

Harold

Harold

Coxster said:
These one's have joining pipes though!

slammer_join.jpg

Ok, It's obvious that E-rail's WIP CEP is better than Making Tracks due to the amazing detail on the joining pipes.

Harold

Coxster

Established Member
However the pipes are done using a seperate .eng file so they're either up or down, but it's something I've not seen before.

Simming

Ive seen them on the model of the class 76s (woodhead electrics) although I dont know how realistic those ones are.

trains2

Looking at the feedback given here we can see there seems to be a divide. We know that it may not be the most realistic model, but Matt Denison has tried is best to produce a very good model, and even if it's not better than MT, its still a good effort and looks the part.

Thanks to all those who gave positive feedback, its good to have some encouragment. :)

Cheers

T

Tom

I must admit, it's very good with those connected pipes. Although, I can't use MSTS at the moment because its broken and I can't find the CD. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.