• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Sleeper Refund Forms

Status
Not open for further replies.

First class

Established Member
Anyone actually ever seen one?

I'm not entirely convinced they even exist.

On the standard refund forms they say something like 'sleeper berths refund on form RSPxxxx'

any ideas?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

djw1981

Established Member
I assume you can obtain them from FSR and FGW customer services. Few other places are likely to have them.

glynn80

Established Member
Anyone actually ever seen one?

I'm not entirely convinced they even exist.

On the standard refund forms they say something like 'sleeper berths refund on form RSPxxxx'

any ideas?

The forms in question that must be filled out when dealing with Sleeper refunds are the normal Refund Claim Form RSP25805/24 and Confirmation of Cancellation/Transfer form RSP25911. The former must be completed in duplicate and sent together with the original tickets, the latter must be fully completed, certified and then attached to the Refund Claim Form.

I personally have never seen the latter, but then I rarely deal with Sleeper refunds. The FRPP still seems to be of the belief it does exist, so I'm sure it does somewhere. Most likely, stations such as Euston and Glasgow keep copies readily to hand, but I doubt you get much demand over at Merseyrail either and have therefore, most likely to of run out of stock and not applied for stock replenishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.