• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Sleeper tickets plus supplement query

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheds

Hello

A friend from overseas is visiting next week and has bought a britrail england pass rather than a britrail Great Britain pass, so it's not valid in Scotland. She has paid the supplement for a Caledonian sleeper from Glasgow - London. Because of her mistake she now has a 'gap' from Glasgow to carlisle. I. Think that if she buys a separate Glasgow - carlisle ticket she is covered, yes? The sleeper does stop at carlisle.

Thank you

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Yes.

No need for the train to call (the sleeper is not advertised as calling at Carlisle from Glasgow, but that's a moot point)

Do check if a berth inclusive Advance is cheaper first....

najaB

Veteran Member
I presume her travel to Scotland is already covered? If not then the Glasgow-Carlisle 'gap' could be covered by the return half of another ticket.

Cheds

Thank you both. Najab - I'd worked that one out for use if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.