• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Snows Coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Techniquest

Veteran Member
We had some snow last night, apparently the main roads (A4111 and A438 to Hereford, if you're interested) were blocked this morning with 3 inches of snow!

Unfortunately it's stopped snowing, blue skies are coming back and the roads are cleared again.

Seriously off-topic thought: My first post utilising BB! :D

devon_metro

Established Member
Wow, ive seen about 2-3 hours of snow today and even more overnight adly though as ever it didn't settle!

Simming

Weather tis ****ty down here in cornwall!

Im really peed off, I was meant to go to a gig in newquay tonite, but none of the buses or trains are running so im stuffed, and £8 down.

And I had to get the buses home, seeing as going out in cars is a nightmare, and the bus wouldn't even follow the normal route, it stuck to the mainline, so I got Cold and wet walking all the way from camborne bus station to home, not amused

jonb

Established Member
Apparently it snowed here for a few hours today (No evidence of it now) Obviously snow is working its way down towards London...

jdjonnay

Got sent home from college because the snow was so bad! Rode my bike back in it sliding around all over the shack.

Pics,

honda-nsr125-01-bikepics-472885.jpg

dscf4203small4qf.jpg

dscf4205small3uq.jpg

dscf4204small1mm.jpg

ChrisM

Nothing in Bournemouth except the nornal mouthy drunks on a friday night. :)
Last time it snowed in Bournemouth it only lasted a few hours and the kids loved it.

AJP

I think majority of places on the coast got snow I went to my nannas house in Bridlington (Yorkshire Coast) and they had 3 inches. No snow in Donny or largly inland :cry:

The Snap

Established Member
Bloody cold today! And, about 2 inches of snow, ace! Threw a few at the 153s as they passed! What fun! :P :D

devon_metro

Established Member
Snow :o It's benn raining today! Extremly cold though surprosed there was no sleet, never get snow here. One year i might just move to scotland :roll:

Gareth Hale

Started to snow here. Expected to have Light Snow from now till sometime tomorrow. Shall be fun :)

Guinness

Established Member
1 foot of snow over here. :) Bout bloody time too!

Can't go to school.... Ahh Well ;)

AJP

Chaz said:
1 foot of snow over here. :) Bout bloody time too!

Can't go to school.... Ahh Well ;)

:shock: :shock: Are you in the Cairngorms or somewere? :roll:

David

Established Member
We had 3 hours of snow yesterday, some huge flakes as well :shock: It didn't settle though :( Then it was b***** freezing last night. Driving home from my Brother in law's last night (about 2 in the morning), I nearly did a couple of 180's with no effert at all....

Status
Not open for further replies.