• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

So, Where Are You Off?

Where Are You Off Too This Summer?

• France

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • USA

• Greece

• Malta

• Turkey

• Balerics Islands (Majorca etc)

• Italy

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Snap

Established Member
So, where are you off this summer? Choose in the poll or post below! :D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The Snap

Established Member
Hard luck guys. I bet RailUK will be a bit quiet in the next few weeks. Mind, I'll be in the internet cafe sometimes, so I'll still be about, just wont be able to update my site etc.

Coxster

Established Member
I'll be in both the Midlands (holiday) and the Inverness/Kyle/Fort William area (RailUK Mates).

Dave A

Work, work, work, work and then a nice PC at the end of it with my wages :D

Christmas is our time for holiday. We go somewhere hot as we can't see the point in wasting hundreads to thousands of pounds to go somewhere with the same temp as Britain :roll:

Although saying that, it feels like below 10c in my room with the window open :o :x

steve158

i've already been. brilliant week in cornwall.

i'll be at work now for a bit, i've got houses and stuff to pay for!! :oops:

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
Other - no-one seems to think about us who have to stay home and work!

The Snap

Established Member
Hard luck that you're not off anywhere you that aren't. I'm sure you'll have agteat time back in the UK though! :D Switzerland sounds nice Jordy, skiing I bet??? :?: :D

Tom B

Established Member
I'm going to Costa-Del-London for a week or so... although I did go to Italy skiing in March.

eezypeazy

The Eezypeazys' shall be holidaying at Croyde Bay in North Devon... while Mrs eezypeazy and eezypeazy jnr relax by the pool, I'll be visiting the preserved railway at Bideford on Sun 21 August....

Regards

eezypeazy

Gareth Hale

jonb said:
Gareth Hale said:
jonb said:

I bet you will have a good time, what part of the USA are you going to??

San Francisco, Las Vegas, New York...

Oooo, That will be fun! Im going to SF in the caf next year. Just a word of warning, it is really really hot in LV. (in the mid 100's, like 105)

T

Tom

Word of warning, that is in degrees celsius (as that's what the Weather Channel). So you'll be baking Jon. ;)

On a factual note, the actual temperature at the moment is... 37.7778 degrees celsius.

jonb

Established Member
Word of warning, that is in degrees celsius (as that's what the Weather Channel). So you'll be baking Jon. ;)

Thank god for air conditioning...

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Hmm, where am I going? I could provide a long list of places I'd LIKE to go this year, even for next year (yes, I'm out of dates almost for 2005 already), but this is what I'm booked for this year:

20th August 2005: A flying visit to Pembroke Dock before heading to work. Will have made a full day of it by going to Bristol or Swindon to pick up the PD train from there though.

26th August - 2nd September 2005: Freedom of the South West. My main holiday now this summer. Covering all the lines in Devon and Cornwall, with a couple of hours for pubbing and lunch in Newquay.

3rd - 4th September 2005 (TBC): Manchester HST from Bristol Parkway. Return home on the 4th.

10th September 2005: Crewe Works Open Day. Nuff said.

October 2005: 3-day battle royale around Kent and the London area.

November 2005: Anglian Adventure, including tons of lines (Sheringham, Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft to name a few)

Early to mid-December 2005: Traditional trip to the ROI, including Dublin for some quality Guiness. Plan includes a trip over from Rosslare to Cork, then onwards to Limerick Junction, up to Dublin, flight to Cardiff so I can finally visit Rhoose Cardiff International Airport.

Mid-December 2005: 21st Tour Around London

Enough plans so far for 2005?

Status
Not open for further replies.