• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

SOLVED: Having a BoJ on the return portion of a period return

Status
Not open for further replies.

All Line Rover

Established Member
If I have a Super Off-Peak Return, which permits a Break of Journey and allows the return journey to be made within one calendar month, am I allowed to use the outward portion on day one, use part of the return portion on day one, have a BoJ, and then use the rest of the return portion on day five?

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

SickyNicky

Verified Rep - FastJP
If I have a Super Off-Peak Return, which permits a Break of Journey and allows the return journey to be made within one calendar month, am I allowed to use the outward portion on day one, use part of the return portion on day one, have a BoJ, and then use the rest of the return portion on day five?

Yes. You can break your journey as many times as you like for as long as you like within the one month validity.

Status
Not open for further replies.