• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Some very sad and disturbing news for most people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave A

It made me feel very sad and angry when I heard about this. So I obtain the cause of all this and use it. At first I'm :? But not long after it turns into :x <( :cry:

Yes it saddens and maddens me to say *deep breath*, CRAZY FROG HAS RELEASED AN ALBUM :x :o

Yes, just when you thought it was safe - the Crazy Frog returns with an album inspired by the manic amphibian. The team behind "Axel F" have put together the ultimate party album destined for many a festive moment – will any wedding be safe? German club masters "Bass Bumpers" took the Crazy Frog ringtone and merged it seamlessly with "Axel F" and scored 4 weeks at No.1 in the singles chart. The Crazy Frog album is put together by Reinhard Raith and Wolfgang Boss. Reinhard is one part of the ‘Bass Bumpers’ - who also produced Angel City, Despina Vandi, VooDoo & Serano, CJ Stone and Resource and are the hottest dance production team in Germany. Additional features on the album will include an enhanced section containing the Video for "Axel F" and the 30 second clip featuring "Popcorn". Additionally there will be 2 games to play, 3 wallpapers to download and a selection of photos.

Thanks, to Amazon UK for this :roll:

So if you have any common sense or brains in your head, well you know what not to do :roll:

I do urge people not to buy or endorse this album or anything with crazy frog.

Remember: IMO (In my opinion)

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Craig

Established Member
If you stop promoting crazy frog stuff then maybe people will forget about it and it'll go away... hopefully.

T

Tom

I'm locking this thread until Gareth becomes sane... :|... joke!

Dave A

tubechallenger said:
I'm locking this thread until Gareth becomes sane... :|... joke!

New business venture. Crazy Frog world <D

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :x ;)

Techniquest

Veteran Member
I agree with The Slash, the title was a bit mis-leading. Whilst I'm not quite sure who Robin Cook was, the name rings a bell but I can't remember what he did!

Nevertheless, that's not the point. To say that the release of a Crazy Frog album is 'very sad and disturbing', especially after the passing away of a well-known person, is not exactly brilliant.

T

Tom

Just for you Gareth...

crazyfrogworld5bb.jpg

http://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=crazyfrogworld5bb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.