• Dear Guest, and welcome to RailUK Forums. Our non-railway discussion forums are currently restricted until members have five or more posts, and you will not be able to make a new thread or reply to an existing one in this section until you have made five or more posts elsewhere on the forum.

SomeMore Funny Signs....

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

Established Member

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ChrisCooper

Established Member
I don't have pictures, but 2 signs that always make me smile are "Humped Zebra Crossing" (i suppose a zebra that has been humped will be crossing slower than a none humped one) and "Drive Slowly Children" (why are children driving, and are adults allowed to drive fast?). Another, that I don't so much find funny, but do have a strange interpretation of is the increasingly common no unatherised entry sign with a man holding up the black palm of his hand. I always think it's like the man is saying "you want entry, talk to the hand!".

H

HR2

I don't have pictures, but a sign that always make me smile is "Humped Zebra Crossing" (i suppose a zebra that has been humped will be crossing slower than a none humped one)

Odd that as when I see that sign a picture comes to mind of a striped camel or of 'Eeeyore', also with stripes

Status
Not open for further replies.