• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

SomeMore Funny Signs....

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

Established Member
signs-1.jpg

signs-2.jpg

signs-3.jpg

signs-4.jpg

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ChrisCooper

Established Member
I don't have pictures, but 2 signs that always make me smile are "Humped Zebra Crossing" (i suppose a zebra that has been humped will be crossing slower than a none humped one) and "Drive Slowly Children" (why are children driving, and are adults allowed to drive fast?). Another, that I don't so much find funny, but do have a strange interpretation of is the increasingly common no unatherised entry sign with a man holding up the black palm of his hand. I always think it's like the man is saying "you want entry, talk to the hand!".

H

HR2

I don't have pictures, but a sign that always make me smile is "Humped Zebra Crossing" (i suppose a zebra that has been humped will be crossing slower than a none humped one)

Odd that as when I see that sign a picture comes to mind of a striped camel or of 'Eeeyore', also with stripes

Status
Not open for further replies.