• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Sorry is in order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The Snap

Established Member
NSE Railways said:

And what's that suposed to mean? :roll:

Anyway, I haven't seen that screeny before, so Zane, looking very good index! :D

T

Tom

NSE Railways said:
You never used to be able to talk sense into me ... also you have just violated rules for posting an emoticon only. :)

Guys,

The situation is neutralised - the guy who claimed to be creating the route taken the screenshot I sent to Matt (NSE Railways) from his computer then send it round saying it was his own work, when it was actually mine.

I was planning on taking legal action but then decided not too, let hope he's learn't his lesson and will not do such a thing in the future.

But please be clear Matt (NSE Railways) is nothing to do with this, he was only a messenger person for the poeple who were alegidly creating Norwich - Cambridge route.

If anything like this does happen again I will take further action, so be warned.

Kind Regards,

darkavenger38

and zane, i don't blame you, if i was you i too would have taken legal action, he practically stole your work, i too hope he has learned his lesson and i hope he does not get people's hope up like that again.

i look forward to your route zane

kind regards
Tom

T

Tom

Please explain your side of the story, we all want to hear!

Coxster

Established Member
Zane has clearly explained. If Zane doesn't hold anything against this chap then why should we - it is Zane's work that was invovled and is between them.

T

Tom

Zane has explained a brief overview of his side of the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.