• Dear Guest, and welcome to RailUK Forums. Our non-railway discussion forums are currently restricted until members have five or more posts, and you will not be able to make a new thread or reply to an existing one in this section until you have made five or more posts elsewhere on the forum.

South East Franchise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
:D
You need to register with companies house 1st

Ben

i'll send a letter to Tony Bliar demanding Cake Trains get the franchise in exchange for a chocolate muffin

Dennis

Established Member
SET already seem to have cake on their minds, is that not a graphic designers representation of a battenburg cake in the logo?

The Gricer

I don't know about the South East franchise but it looks as though they have already taken over Anglia from 'one'! :lol:

Frank

Techniquest

Veteran Member
I don't know what it was like before the government took over, but I must say my recent trips (OK, I lie, all SET trips pretty much) with SET were good, on-time all the way, found seats with no problem (with exception to a trip on a 376 last time, and a couple of times on Networkers, but that's not bad).

Who knows how it'll go with the new franchisee.

Status
Not open for further replies.