• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

South eastern assesment day (conductor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallento

Good morning all

Missus had got an assessment day for south eastern In a couple of weeks. Just wanting to help her prep for it as best as I can. Any advice on the role play scenarios? Also can anyone point me in the direction of any ticket selling and checking revision?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

BestWestern

Established Member
Did they not send you some materials to have a go at the tests? That's the general thing...

I hate roleplay I must admit; just try to be confident, assertive but not overbearing. Plenty of experiences of customer service, teamwork and lone working/initiative, and dealing with things in an emergency or difficult situation to hand; if there is an interview stage they will ask!

Hope she does brilliantly ;)

Fallento

Did they not send you some materials to have a go at the tests? That's the general thing...

I hate roleplay I must admit; just try to be confident, assertive but not overbearing. Plenty of experiences of customer service, teamwork and lone working/initiative, and dealing with things in an emergency or difficult situation to hand; if there is an interview stage they will ask!

Hope she does brilliantly ;)

Aye of course they sent some material. However prior prep prevents **** poor performance and all that jazz. Didnt know if there was extra material out there to lend a hand with.

She's pretty nervous about the role play, despite having many years customer experience. She's never really had this kind of assesment day.

Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.