• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

South Wales 158s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam0984

I'm sorry I'm sure this must have been asked loads of times before but a quick search won't find what I want.
Are any of the Cardiff to Shrewsbury trains on a weekday afternoon booked for a 158?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

PHILIPE

Veteran Member
I'm sorry I'm sure this must have been asked loads of times before but a quick search won't find what I want.
Are any of the Cardiff to Shrewsbury trains on a weekday afternoon booked for a 158?

No. Only 20 17 Cardiff to Manchester in evening. Doesn't mean to say you wouldn't get one though. The info has been posted several times but I can't just turn it up at the moment. The 15 50 off Cardiff on a Saturday is though but more often than not, a 150 turns up.

Last edited:

andyb2706

Try the Cardiff - Holyhead services. I was in Cardiff for a couple of days last week and most of the Cardiff - Holyhead services (except 1716 Cardiff - Holyhead which was a Cls 67, I had a nice run to Shrewsbury last Tuesday behind 67001) were 158's and they call at Shrewsbury.

Last edited:

PHILIPE

Veteran Member
Try the Cardiff - Holyhead services. I was in Cardiff for a couple of days last week and most of the Cardiff - Holyhead services (except 1716 Cardiff - Holyhead which was a Cls 67, I had a nice run to Shrewsbury last Tuesday behind 67001) were 158's and they call at Shrewsbury.

Not booked for 158s. May have substituted for 175s.

Jez

Established Member
Cardiff to Manchester 1555 departure on Saturdays has been a 158 the majority of times ive seen it. 150 on occasions but would say its a 158 more than 150.

Status
Not open for further replies.