• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

South west interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mustard2

Hi all
i had an interview with South west trains 16 days ago and am wondering is it usually this long to get a reply ?
As was told i'd get a reply in 7 to 10 days time.
I have emailed the HR Dept and was told they are waiting on the outcome of the interviews.
And i would be interested to hear of anybody elses experiences.
Thanks in advance.

Regards

Mustard2:D:)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

danhenkes

I was notified in 14 days. 2 of my friends have also been waiting the same length of time as you and have heard nothing, hopefully you get the news soon! What is the position?

Mustard2

Hi Dan
Thanks for your reply. the postion is of gateline assistant,i also messaged you so please feel free to ignore it.
So i guess i'll just sit tight.
Thanks once again.

Mustard2

TEW

Established Member
I was waiting a couple of months before hearing back the outcome of the interview.

Mike11

Alright mate, ring recruitment as I got told 7-10 days but I rang them on day 10, 12 & again on the 14th day and told me I got the job. So ring them every couple of days and it looks good as it shows you really want it too!!!

Mustard2

Thanks Mike11
I'll give them a call Monday and fingers crossed some positive news.
All the best

Mustard2
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Hi all
Just received email today informing me i've been successful ,thank you all for your words of advice.

All the best

Mustard2

Status
Not open for further replies.