• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

South Western 444 and 450 seat plans please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morpethcurve

I've tried on here, on their site, and google images but no joy. SWR say those classes might operate Crewkerne to Waterloo Saturday morning, and I'm wondering whether 1st class is worth the upgrade, or is it same size seats behind a glass partition?

Many Thanks - Morpethcurve

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

tcm1106

I've tried on here, on their site, and google images but no joy. SWR say those classes might operate Crewkerne to Waterloo Saturday morning, and I'm wondering whether 1st class is worth the upgrade, or is it same size seats behind a glass partition?

Many Thanks - Morpethcurve

Not likely. Distinct absence of a juice rail that far South West
It’ll be a 158 or 159. I believe the latter offer a 2+1 layout but not sure about the 158s.

Morpethcurve

Aha. I’m not familiar with the south west although I should have twigged no third rail. It was SWR’s online chat which told me it would be Class 444 or 450.

Thanks for the replies.

Regards - Morpethcurve

Status
Not open for further replies.