• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Southeastern - Lost Season Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

maestro1993

Hi There,

I have lost my season ticket which was supposed to run from 18th July - 17th August.

This is the second loss I have had this year, however, the first one i reported, i found the other ticket during that time, so I didn't go back and collect a replacement.

Will I be eligible for a replacement this time?

Regards

Jordan

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MikeWh

Established Member
Associate Staff
Senior Fares Advisor
Welcome to the forum,

Did you let them know you'd found the original ticket? The concern is that with a replacement ticket there might be two people using one season, so if they know you haven't actually 'lost' one before you should be ok. Best ask them.

soil

Established Member
I am not quite clear what has happened here. As I understand it they cannot replace the same season ticket more than once. But you appear to be saying that you lost a previous monthly season ticket, so that wouldn't count as having lost this current monthly one.

The real risk comes with annual tickets. I lost one twice and on the second occasion ended up putting in a ~£2k insurance claim to replace it.

Status
Not open for further replies.