• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Southeastern Off Peak Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiggler

Hello

I have a YP Off Peak return from Stafford to Folkestone Central.

I know with virgin I can use this off peak ticket on PEAK Virgin services due to having a rail card... What about on southeastern?

What's the earlier time I can leave Folkestone Central? Would I be allowed on the 0956 to St Pancras International ?

Cheers

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
There are no restrictions at all between Folkestone and London (and return) on this ticket.

Restrictions ONLY apply to the London <> Stafford part of the journey, however see one of the the recent threads discussing the 16-25 Railcard easement as Virgin recently muddied the waters by changing the rules.

island

Veteran Member
I know with virgin I can use this off peak ticket on PEAK Virgin services due to having a rail card... What about on southeastern?

That's not correct. Virgin will allow off-peak tickets with a railcard discount on any service only if all travel on the ticket is on Virgin. As part of your journey is on Southeastern, peak restrictions apply as normal.

As Yorkie mentions, there are no time restrictions at all between Folkestone and London and v/v.

Status
Not open for further replies.