• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Southeastern - Orpington (trainee driver)

Status
Not open for further replies.

a340egkk

Hi,

I have trailed and searched through threads, which have provided a lot of useful information regarding southeastern and their Orpington driver depot.

I was wondering however whether anyone had an example roster from there, and any information on the links.

Also information on parking facilities if possible.

Many thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

DA1

Hi,

I have trailed and searched through threads, which have provided a lot of useful information regarding southeastern and their Orpington driver depot.

I was wondering however whether anyone had an example roster from there, and any information on the links.

Also information on parking facilities if possible.

Many thanks.
Can’t provide too much help with the roster but the work is pretty much metro now with mainline work more or less taken away.
Staff parking is available.

a340egkk

Can’t provide too much help with the roster but the work is pretty much metro now with mainline work more or less taken away.
Staff parking is available.

Thank you - do you know whether as a newly qualified driver, the work is the same, i.e. cover all the same routes (no difference in any links)?

ComUtoR

Established Member
Might be going to two links. Still under discussion.

JayPee

Hi hoping someone on here can help me. Passed my interview with the local station manager in March 2021. Anyone know long I'll be in the talent pool for or if there's any way I can speed up getting a post? It's a CST role in London/Bromley line. Any customer service reps with southeastern on here - how long did you have to wait in the talent pool for?

Status
Not open for further replies.