• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Southeastern The Key

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bungle73

On Moderation
Hi. Does anyone know how you're actually supposed to work this? I bought a ticket on their website (like their FAQs say you can), and the only option was for a station collection, so that is what I selected. Now all I have is a collection reference and I can't find a way of transferring it across using the app. It doesn't work. I tweeted them about, but that just told me to ring a number........

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bungle73

On Moderation
I think you will just have to collect it from a TVM or the booking office at the nominated station.
I've already collected it. It was for a journey today, hence I didn't have the time to faff about on the phone.

I applied for one because I heard you could now load Travelcards onto it, and use it on non-Southeastern journeys. I thought it would be better than a paper ticket and simple. Turns out how to actually use it is as clear as mud.

Wallsendmag

Established Member
Hi. Does anyone know how you're actually supposed to work this? I bought a ticket on their website (like their FAQs say you can), and the only option was for a station collection, so that is what I selected. Now all I have is a collection reference and I can't find a way of transferring it across using the app. It doesn't work. I tweeted them about, but that just told me to ring a number........
[/]
I just tried , applied for a Smartcard picked a date more than five days from now and the ticket would have been on the card in the post tomorrow. Wasn't at all difficult.

Ralph Ayres

If you've collected it then doesn't that mean it is now loaded on your The Key so you just travel and it will let you in and out of gates within the Zones, and be accepted by bus readers?

Bungle73

On Moderation
If you've collected it then doesn't that mean it is now loaded on your The Key so you just travel and it will let you in and out of gates within the Zones, and be accepted by bus readers?
I collected the paper ticket..........

Bungle73

On Moderation
Is your smartcard registered on the site? Go and look at booking a single somewhere for next week and see if you get the smartcard option.
I just tried it out, and it only seems to give me the smartcard option if I try to book a journey more than 7 days away. What use is that??

The letter doesn't say anything about having to register. Surely they would have registered it to me before they sent it to me?

Wallsendmag

Established Member
I just tried it out, and it only seems to give me the smartcard option if I try to book a journey more than 7 days away. What use is that??

The letter doesn't say anything about having to register. Surely they would have registered it to me before they sent it to me?
That sounds like the site thinks you're ordering a new card as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.