• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Southeastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

palmersears

Established Member
Do Southeastern workings through London Bridge and Victoria intermingle during a day? Or do they tend to be confined to working through one or the other? I’m looking to tick off some winners this week and want to know whether I need to visit both sites.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

postye

Do Southeastern workings through London Bridge and Victoria intermingle during a day? Or do they tend to be confined to working through one or the other? I’m looking to tick off some winners this week and want to know whether I need to visit both sites.

Largely separated, Lots of the CHX/CST will intermingle, but not very much with the VIC's

louis97

Established Member
A number of Charing Cross-Ramsgate services next work Ramsgate-Victoria services and vice versa in the Off Peak at Ramsgate.

palmersears

Established Member
Thank you both. Do a large number of swaps occur from day to day, or do they remain fairly segregated for a number of days at a time?

louis97

Established Member
Thank you both. Do a large number of swaps occur from day to day, or do they remain fairly segregated for a number of days at a time?

Depends, it would vary day-to-day. Generally you'd find that the units will rotate around the depots, so the same unit diagrams won't finish at Ramsgate each night (of course, some will be the same, but not all).

Status
Not open for further replies.