• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Southern Commuters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eros

Hi

Are there any Members who are interested in the Southern Franchise out there. Or maybe you are a Southern commuter who has views on the service you get for your money.

If you are then send me a message I would love to hear from you.:D

Trug

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
You'll have to put up two more posts before you can send or receive PMs.

Eros

Thanks for letting me know. Just getting into the swing of this. By the way how do you know that?

jopsuk

Veteran Member
Trug, presumably you are a journalist? Might be polite to say so in such an introduction. Possibly even who you work for...

Established Member
Thanks for letting me know. Just getting into the swing of this. By the way how do you know that?

Happens quite frequently when new members join but don't realise they cannot send PMs until they post 5 posts.

sonic2009

Established Member
Yes i'd agree. Trug maybe a short paragraph or introduction about what your doing would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.