• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Southern Drivers - Victoria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattyblob

Good afternoon folks,

Hope everyone's enjoying the first proper bit of sun today!

I'm wondering if there's any Southern Drivers working out of Victoria on here that wouldn't mind asking a few questions?

Thanks in advance!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

mresh91

Hello, I've got an interview for Southern Rail coming up in two weeks. I have a question regarding the metro depots.

Are trainees regularly recruited for London Victoria and London Bridge, or there's a greater need for Selhurst/Norwood and beyond. London Bridge would be ideal for me, although I only really hear about Victoria. Any help would be much appreciated.

And a cheeky one, but any tips for the Southern Rail DMI guys? :p What would the typical Southern DM/interviewer be looking for (or be impressed by) in a candidate. Thanks!

Aivilo

Metro depots generally cover the four you've mentioned but norwood not to often as many want to work out of there.

If successful you shouldn't have an issue swapping Victoria to Bridge with another trainee if that presents itself

joystick

Hello, I've got an interview for Southern Rail coming up in two weeks. I have a question regarding the metro depots.

Are trainees regularly recruited for London Victoria and London Bridge, or there's a greater need for Selhurst/Norwood and beyond. London Bridge would be ideal for me, although I only really hear about Victoria. Any help would be much appreciated.

And a cheeky one, but any tips for the Southern Rail DMI guys? :p What would the typical Southern DM/interviewer be looking for (or be impressed by) in a candidate. Thanks!

I think they like you to wear a Hawaiian shirt :)

Status
Not open for further replies.