• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Southern On Board Supervisor -DOO info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please to say I've passed the online assessments and the assessments session at Croydon and will be having an interview soon. To get some more info, can some kind soul tell me what routes out of Eastbourne are DOO so I can experience and see for myself so to speak? - I don't plan on pestering anyone...

(Came back from East Croydon on a Thameslink DOO Classs 700 but didn't see any staff on board)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

blackfrost

Most of the routes can be considered DOO if they're a 377 and there's no OBS available but if it's a 171 from Brighton to Ashford International or 313 Brighton to Ore they'll have a conductor. There's other routes that still have conductors on them too

john71

Congratulations nev. I have assessment day coming up at Croydon. Any tips?
Thanks

Make sure you have practiced the trainability test (reading passages and then answering questions on them)

john71

Thanks nev. Passed group role and trp. Failed role play. Good luck to you

Status
Not open for further replies.