• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Southern Rail MMI

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOMMYSON

Hi,
I had my MMI interview for Southern Rail on Thursday, which is the last stage of the assessments. I think it went ok, but cant help but feel i could have said more, especially with the question about giving an example of similar task to a train driver, that i have done. I just wanted to know if anyone else has recently had an MMI interview for southern and how long they had to wait before they knew if they were successful or not.

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

GMIDX

Had my MMI in Jan in Croydon. Heard within a week, and medical was about a month later. I also felt I gave a weak answer to that question, but it turned out OK! Good luck.

SEANADR

Had my MMI in Jan in Croydon. Heard within a week, and medical was about a month later. I also felt I gave a weak answer to that question, but it turned out OK! Good luck.
GMIDX......did you receive an email or a phone call confirming you was successful?

red2005

Hi,
I had my MMI interview for Southern Rail on Thursday, which is the last stage of the assessments. I think it went ok, but cant help but feel i could have said more, especially with the question about giving an example of similar task to a train driver, that i have done. I just wanted to know if anyone else has recently had an MMI interview for southern and how long they had to wait before they knew if they were successful or not.

I know very few people that have come out of these interviews without that horrible feeling of realising that they hadn't said this or that, it's perfectly normal and let's be honest how many of us have done a task similar to a train driver without actually doing the job to the point where you can list everything they are looking for?

It is perfectly normal to fear the worst.

TOMMYSON

I know very few people that have come out of these interviews without that horrible feeling of realising that they hadn't said this or that, it's perfectly normal and let's be honest how many of us have done a task similar to a train driver without actually doing the job to the point where you can list everything they are looking for?

It is perfectly normal to fear the worst.

yea this is so true, thank you all for taking time to reply, will keep you posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.