• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Southern refund trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

trevmonk

I have been buying tickets online from the Southern site and picking them up from a non-Southern station TVM. It always worked well until 28 June when I got an error message on the screen saying something like; "We have been unable to process one or more of your orders". I couldn't collect from a ticket office so I had to buy another ticket direct from the machine.

I had been charged for the online order but when I went into my account on the Southern site it was shown as 'Completed', even though it was uncollected. The refund button was greyed out. I messaged Southern asking what I should do and not having an acknowledgement or reply after a week I messaged again. They don't seem to reply to messages.

Does anyone else have this problem with them. Most sites give you an acknowledgement when you use their messaging service and normally a reply in a few days. Not so Southern it would seem!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

sonic2009

Established Member
Have you tried contacting them by telephone?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

johnnycache

I work for Southern
I am happy to try to help if you would like to PM details to me
Very sorry if we have messed you about

Status
Not open for further replies.