• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Southern Trainee Train Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Railfan132

Still no reply I guess from Southern for this? I think they should reply by end of this week or hopefully next week.

Railfan132

Has anyone heard back yet? They did say 10 working days however it is now 3 weeks since I completed that online questionnaire!

Lavine

Hi I'm new to this forum, I recently applied for the trainee train driving role, just got an update I was unsuccessful for the online questionnaire. Does anyone know what they are looking for?

Inamberclad

Safety first. Even if it means a train is late or cancelled or you get a rollicking from your depot manager.

Railfan132

Got a email saying I have passed the online questionnaire and have been invited to do mini scaat online, anyone have any idea of what this test consists off?

Ception

Does anyone know what the closest depot to London that does Mainline work with Southern is?

Thanks

Quin79

Also had my email re mini SCAAT. ...not sure what to expect but have a week to get it done and submitted. Good luck to everyone

Sofia@uk

Well done to everyone who passed , Mini scatt is mini concentration test like bourdon test but with letters. Good luck :)

Railfan132

I'll do mine this evening after work or tomorrow morning/evening. How long does the test last for? 30-40 mins?

Moo

30 minutes I read somewhere but not 100% sure.. Are there any practice sires available for the mini scaat???

Bridger

Was it timed?
I believe so, but there is no displayed timer. Once the time is up it changes the web page automatically. All SCAAT/ dot tests are designed not to be able to be finished in the allotted time.

Status
Not open for further replies.