• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Southern Trains – £12 Unlimited Day Travel Rail Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Platform1

I see the above ticket is available in peak and off-peak versions. The off- peak is not valid before 10 a.m. on Monday to Friday except bank holidays.

My question is regarding back holidays. I want to use it on Monday, 27th August. I think that is a bank holiday in England?

Can anyone confirm this ticket will be available for use all day on that date?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

paul1609

Established Member
I see the above ticket is available in peak and off-peak versions. The off- peak is not valid before 10 a.m. on Monday to Friday except bank holidays.

My question is regarding back holidays. I want to use it on Monday, 27th August. I think that is a bank holiday in England?

Can anyone confirm this ticket will be available for use all day on that date?

Depending on where you want to travel its also worth looking at the Southern All Network Downlander ticket at £12.50
This is an E ticket booked up to 2 Days in Advance
it includes certain buses in the Downs Area mostly for the benefit of walkers but on a bash includes the bus links between Uckfield and Lewes/Eastbourne and also Seaford and Eastbourne alowing you to do the branches one way.

Status
Not open for further replies.