• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Southwest mainline driver interview....

Status
Not open for further replies.
My voluntary work helped me get the job! I was interview by an ex policemen and we spent most of interview chatting about policing!
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
I got a start date! I am on the January course. Meant i just had enough timeto give notice.

Can i just take this opportunity to say amassive thanks to everyone onherevwho has given me help and advice it has been a great help!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Liam86

Congrats mate! Good for you that the course is in jan, nice and early start in the new year! Bit gutted I'm waiting til march now lol

Liam86

No not at all mate! It must be like they told me, trainees for different depots on different courses. I'm just eager to get started. Good luck and keep us updated when you start if possible

Matt Taylor

Established Member
Well done Francis, I know you have been trying to get into Fratton for ages! Hopefully my transfer will come through soon and we'll be at the same depot.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.