• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Spalding to Wolverhampton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sil

On Saturday 2nd April, I want to go from Spalding at 09.00, arr Wolverhampton 12.14 / depart Wolverhampton 17.45, arr Spalding 20.52.

Any ideas welcomed, I've looked on a couple of splits websites but can't improve on £85.80 for one adult and one child (£57.20 / £28.60 respectively). This is an off peak one month return, but if anyone can suggest places to split and get day returns, I'd be grateful.

Thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Hadders

Veteran Member
Associate Staff
Senior Fares Advisor
Try splitting at Peterborough, Oakham and Birmingham.

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
Peterborough, Oakham and Birmingham is exactly the set of splits that comes to mind.
thumb.gif

Comes to about £44 adult, £22 child. With a Railcard, this comes down further to about £30 adult and £9 child, so including the Railcard price (when bought with the current offer at £24), this comes down further to about £63, and you get to keep the Railcard for a whole year for future savings.

Status
Not open for further replies.