• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Spanish Train Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisTheRef

Established Member
Hi,

Could anyone possibly help me with a website address (or even the times themselves!) for the following journeys:

BARCELONA T2 to MALGRAT DE MAR
Depart 24/6/12 depart after 17:30hrs

MALGRAT DE MAR to BARCELONA T2
Depart 30/6/12 arrive before 12:00hrs

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Caertroia

Barcelona Airport has one station, which is outside the airport terminals, so which terminal you arrive at is irrelevant.

Not quite true. It's a short walk from T2. A long bus ride from T1. Trains are every half hour, ISTR.

pemma

Veteran Member
Not quite true. It's a short walk from T2. A long bus ride from T1. Trains are every half hour, ISTR.

OK I didn't know about the new terminal. When I used it there was one terminal split in to sections like Berlin Schoenefeld, so thought 1 and 2 were actually what is now 2A and 2B.

johnnychips

Established Member

You will need to change at Barcelona Sants onto the L'Hospitalet-Blanes/Macenet service.

The website is easy to use:

http://www.renfe.com/EN/viajeros/cercanias/barcelona/index.html

Choose 'Aeroport', not El Prat de Llobregat for departure.

The Blanes/Macanet service left Sants from Platform 8 last year. There is most room at the very front or very back of the train, and the best views are on the coast side.

Last edited:

Eire Sprinter

Does anyone know if the Renfe site has indivdual line PDFs? Have been browsing the site but haven't come across them (if they exist) so far. Know the journey planner will generate times but would prefer full route timetables.

Status
Not open for further replies.