Special Offers Discussion

Roger B

Got a further email from TPE around 4pm today offering me the chance to book one last £1 fare with a unique promotional code.

I've used mine (you can only use your code once) but if you're on the TPE mailing list it might be worth checking your inbox.
Thanks CaptainHaddock, I'm on it!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

BlueFox

Got a further email from TPE around 4pm today offering me the chance to book one last £1 fare with a unique promotional code.

I've used mine (you can only use your code once) but if you're on the TPE mailing list it might be worth checking your inbox.
I have two accounts with TPE. Last week I bought 30+ £1 tickets. I haven't received an email to the address used for that account.
But I have received one to the address on the account I don't use.

So maybe only people who didn't buy any £1 tickets are getting another chance.

Chrism20

Established Member
When scrolling through Facebook this morning a 40% off offer for LNER popped up with a “We’ve missed you message”. There was a button to click to save the offer which was then emailed to me from Facebook.

It may be worth having a scroll through your social media feeds to see if there is anything.

10% cashback from LNER has also appeared in my online offers via Santander online banking.

wellhouse

My TPE code arrived 1042 this morning (Monday 9th March) so the offers aren't being sent out simultaneously

LeylandLen

Im a retired person , have enough tokens to buy 3 £10 Northern Rail tickets.As I see it, the chance to use them finishes a week Saturday 21ST.Obviously I dont want to travel unless I have to and not far from home.I hear that passengers on Northern are down due to coronavirus , esp off peak travel .I cant see Northern extending it as the virus has still to peak .
So hoping I can use tokens later in year when , hopefully, its all over.
Is anyone else not making use of ANY offers due to coronavirus, ?