• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Special Offers Discussion

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bidstonboy

Hope I don't have to set up another account again!!!!!;)

Will each paper have the same code or an individual one? It would be ideal if somebody on an early shift on Sunday could take a peep in the station newsagent for the code and post it on here to save us all buying the Torygraph!! :D

nedchester

Established Member
Will each paper have the same code or an individual one? It would be ideal if somebody on an early shift on Sunday could take a peep in the station newsagent for the code and post it on here to save us all buying the Torygraph!! :D

I doubt whether each paper will have an individual code. It'll be case of one code when you sign up to a new account with RSH.......

Last edited:

hantsman1205

I doubt whether each paper will have an individual code. It'll be case of one code when you sign up to a new account with RSH.......

The offer's available to both new and existing RedSpottedHanky customers and will be credited to your account within 72 hours.

Be prepared to be quick though, as there's a limited number available and the offer ends when all the vouchers have gone or by 11.59pm on Sunday.

bengolding

Registered for the EMT current £5 off promotion over the weekend. Small print says I can expect a voucher code via email within 2 weeks.

How long has it taken others to receive their promo code via email? Previous EMT promotion gave an instant code via email. A bit pointless having to wait 2 weeks, by which time my 1st Advance fare will no doubt have rocketed as EMT tend to do a few days prior to travel.

I wonder if I should just wait for a £10 promotion as happened in July.

Bidstonboy

Code for red spotted hanky is RshTel10B hope that helps, and you dont have to buy that Tory rag:D

Well done Richard, lets hope 10,000 rail enthusiasts get the vouchers, especially members of this forum!! It says it's redeemable from 9am, just watch the site go into meltdown.

Slough

I think it's 9am for existing people who had registered and anytime time for others .

a friend has registered before 9am using the voucher details , doesn't this get added anyway

Deerfold

Veteran Member
It's still let me enter the code at this late hour - wonder if they will have all gone yet...

Red Dragon

Club 55 tickets can be bought from 9am today (27th August) for travel between 2nd September and 18th December 2012. However, the T&Cs say they are available until 24th March 2014 !

You must be 55 or over to qualify.

The return journey must be made within 8 days and, as with previous Club 55 tickets, exclusions apply re dates and time of travel.

Tickets are £17 return or £16 with a Senior / Disabled Railcard on their website, and £19 from stations.

Here's the link: -
http://www.arrivatrainswales.co.uk/Club55/?WT.mc_id=ATWC5526081202&utm_campaign=Arriva+Club+55+Alerts+%96+Going+Live+260812&utm_source=emailCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=

and here's the map showing the routes: -
http://www.arrivatrainswales.co.uk/Club55/Map/

Last edited:

John @ home

Established Member
the T&Cs say they are available until 24th March 2014
Condition 3 actually states:
Club 55 travel will be valid between 2 September 2012 and 24 March 2013, excluding the period from 18 December 2012 to 4 January 2013.

http://www.arrivatrainswales.co.uk/Club55/TandCs/
There is also a higher fare charged for travel on Fridays, if not booking online.
7) Club 55 Website & Club 55 Anyday Tickets - You can travel on any day, Monday to Sunday.

8) Club 55 Not Friday Ticket - You can travel Monday to Thursday and at weekends. Fridays are excluded. Passengers travelling on a Friday using this ticket will be subject to a £5 excess charge.

http://www.arrivatrainswales.co.uk/Club55/TandCs/
New Arriva Club 55 tickets purchased using this website will only cost you £17 return or £16 with a Senior / Disabled Railcard. This special low price is exclusive to customers buying from this website and it cannot be obtained from other retail outlets. ...

New Arriva Club 55 tickets purchased at a station cost £19 return off-peak and £24 return for travel on a Friday.

http://www.arrivatrainswales.co.uk/Club55/Buy/

cjohnson

East Coast rewards redemptions are 20% cheaper from 4pm today until 3rd Sept (i.e. you only need to redeem 400 points for a standard class return instead of 500, and so on).

calc7

Established Member
East Coast rewards redemptions are 20% cheaper from 4pm today until 3rd Sept (i.e. you only need to redeem 400 points for a standard class return instead of 500, and so on).

I almost redeemed a pair of free tickets over the weekend - extremely glad I waited now!