• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Special Offers Discussion

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
Also the Southern deal excludes certain tickets available on the Southern site.

I know this is what they say, however I have not had any purchase excluded from the cashback amount yet.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Brucey

I know this is what they say, however I have not had any purchase excluded from the cashback amount yet.

In my experience only DaySave, Downlander and Season tickets are excluded. Anything else bought through WebTIS ("The Mixing Deck") seems to attract cashback.

pemma

Veteran Member
£7.50 RSH voucher for T-Mobile customers.

Go to www.t-mobile.co.uk/treatvan login and select the RSH voucher as your reward. It then redirects you to the RSH homepage if you are logged in or to a signup form if you're not. I'm not sure if that means if you're already logged in then the voucher will be automatically applied or not.

All Line Rover

Established Member
£7.50 RSH voucher for T-Mobile customers.

Go to www.t-mobile.co.uk/treatvan login and select the RSH voucher as your reward. It then redirects you to the RSH homepage if you are logged in or to a signup form if you're not. I'm not sure if that means if you're already logged in then the voucher will be automatically applied or not.

I am a T-Mobile contract customer but have not received a message about this 'TreatVan', nor does the webpage accept my mobile phone number. This promotion must be for a limited category of customers (what category I don't know).

Deerfold

Veteran Member

snail

Established Member
I don't think it's available on the latest tariffs. I used to qualify but changed my contract in Feb and don't get them any more. Or maybe I just don't pay them enough!

NathanPrior

Did this work for anyone? I got an email with a QR code which I scanned with my phone and this now shows as 'REDEEMED'. However I don't actually appear to have any sort of code. This seems to be a far too complicated process.

I do believe you get a proper email with the actual promo code within 48 hours

snail

Established Member
Same here. Unlike other RSH offers, the voucher expires on 31st March 2013.

It looks on the surface like a good way for the third party[1] to harvest a few emails and Facebook likes. Expect the inevitable "offers" to follow...

[1] 'Student Money Saver · Smokehouse Yard · 44-46 St. John Street · London, Eng EC1M 4DF'

pemma

Veteran Member
RSH have also appeared on Topcashback. I don't know if it'll work if you pay by voucher or not.

I've also just had an email from RSH saying they've rolled out their 'new improved' booking engine.

pemma

Veteran Member
Link to use the old interface

http://tickets.redspottedhanky.com/r...tsearchcontrol

You have to clear out any cookies if you've used the 'improved' one by mistake.

Although if you want to try and get the cashback that won't work. If you click through from the cashback site to the new interface and the go on to delete the cookies and use another link to get back in then the transaction won't be reported for cashback.

lemonic

RSH have also appeared on Topcashback. I don't know if it'll work if you pay by voucher or not.

I've also just had an email from RSH saying they've rolled out their 'new improved' booking engine.

It does work if you pay by voucher. I bought some tickets last night using only RSH vouchers and my cashback tracked very quickly.

Bungle73

On Moderation

2.02%? That's not enough to attract me back from Southern, who offer 6.06%.

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
It is really worth the effort for 20p?

Probably not if you're just signing up for 20p, but it presents no extra work if you already use TCB for Southern cashback.

pemma

Veteran Member
2% of £10

Who said I was spending £10? :?

I don't think many people will find a useful £10 fare that they want to buy and spend over £10 to use the balance of their voucher.

Probably not if you're just signing up for 20p, but it presents no extra work if you already use TCB for Southern cashback.

While this is a rail related site so other promotions aren't relevant there are many other non-rail related retailers on TCB that you can get cashback for so the small values of under £1 can add up.