• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Speed Records

Status
Not open for further replies.

kellogs211

Hey there everyone i thought about having a Speed Record Thread Just post your Speed and track name Also with the Train. You May also Post a Picture with The Speed.

I Got 131KMH (about 81MPH) in a C37408 on the Track Clarendon.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

eezypeazy

IIRCC, there's a combination of keys you can press to get any train to do over 300Kph....

Regards

eezypeazy

Jord

In the 37/4, i have been "off the clock" doing around 105mph
66 around 90mph
HST around 140mph
56 at 85mph

But no photographic evidence to proove this but i was not using the Shift + F7 either.

Maybe if this thread was about the top speed you've managed by accelerating properly or coasting down inclines etc but if you want to lie then that's up to you but no point in it really is there.

Established Member
In the 37/4, i have been "off the clock" doing around 105mph
66 around 90mph
HST around 140mph
56 at 85mph

But no photographic evidence to proove this but i was not using the Shift + F7 either.

Maybe if this thread was about the top speed you've managed by accelerating properly or coasting down inclines etc but if you want to lie then that's up to you but no point in it really is there.

Thats coming from the boy who uses BVE to somtimes laugh at people on the platforms:rolls:.

Jordy

Established Member
Fred Translation initiated ;)

"Jord sounds the horn at the people in BVE"

Lets leave it there, don't start an argument ;)

Jim

Established Member
Personally I always drive properly and professionally!

Jord

Personally I always drive properly and professionally!

Well i don't, i do sometimes, but the odd occasion i go over the speed limit by accident, but do do more horn tooting that you should, non of the one tone at the W signs, but sometimes yes

P156KWJ

Established Member
indeed, however, I did overide the TPWS once and take a class 390 up to about 155mph on the NWM, but had to slam brakes on, it only took 14 mins to Hammerwich!

Status
Not open for further replies.